The Rachid Boudjakdji sole proprietorship, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its clients, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site") :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher") :
The joint venture Rachid Boudjakdji
located : 37 ter route des Andelys, VERNON
registered with the Rouen Trade and Companies Register 881 176 531
phone number: 0783219574
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Hosting Provider (hereinafter referred to as "the Hosting Provider") :
Rosawax is hosted by BOUDJAKDJI, whose registered office is located at 37 ter route des Andelys VERNON.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of the non-respect by you of the present general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorisation without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. Should the publisher grant its authorisation, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, with no obligation of justification on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the sole proprietorship Rachid Boudjakdji.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- name and surname
- mail address
- contact number
- date of birth
- financial data: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated ;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the DPMR;
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the DPMR;
- the right to portability: they may request that the Platform hand over the personal data they have provided to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
37 ter route des Andelys, 27200 VERNON.
Or by email, at the following address email@example.com
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences ;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly available information in the Platform's free comment areas;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the performance of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies for delivering banners.
- Facebook connect: Allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.